"Helping Our Peers Excel"
WE LINK YOU TO POSITIVE FRIENDSHIPS
WHAT DOES H.O.P.E. DO?
H.O.P.E. helps make new Winona Senior High students feel welcome and comfortable.
H.O.P.E. organizes pizza parties for the new students.
H.O.P.E. organizes Battle of the Bands and the Sadie Hawkins Dance.
H.O.P.E. provides chemical awareness programs to share the dangers of chemical abuse.
H.O.P.E. provides Hope Bears to those who have lost a loved one.
- H.O.P.E. does all they can to make WSHS a positive place to get an education.
A H.O.P.E MEMBERSHIP MEANS:
- You are a committed person; willing to help whenever possible.
- You are a positive person who will provide a positive infuence for your peers.
- You are, and will, remain totally free of all drugs and alcohol.
- You are committed to making WSHS a friendly place.
HOW TO BECOME A H.O.P.E. MEMBER:
- Apply online at the H.O.P.E. website. Under application there is an e-form.
- Attend monthly meetings the second Friday of every month.
- Refer all questions to the advisor, Mrs. Dennis in the counseling office.